Our outpatient clinic, Reliant Children Therapy Center houses several state-of-the-art equipment with cutting-edge technologies. Our therapists are highly skilled, trained and experienced to provide individualized and family-centered care. At the outpatient clinic, we offer a wide range of occupational, physical, speech, aquatic and robotic therapy options in one single location. Our top of the line, innovative equipment are used for neuro rehabilitation of patients with neurological impairments.
Some of the equipment utilized at our clinic include
- Lokomat Pro for high intensity gait training
- Armeo Spring for upper extremity recovery and hand function
- Armeo Senso for self-directed high intensity arm therapy
- Augmentative and Alternative communication (AAC) devices
- Lite Gait Trainer
- RT 300 SA; a functional electrical stimulation therapy for upper extremity
- RT 300 SL; a functional electrical stimulation therapy for lower extremity
For inquiries and concerns, call us at 832-230-1518 or send us a message online.